Friday, April 13, 2007

More fun stuff

Hey Gang!

We're going to have a GREAT workout tomorrow! I hope that most of you can make it. It'll definitely be a good time.

I put together a Workout Log for some of the employees of AMN yesterday. If anyone is interested in getting a copy, follow this link- AMN's Workout Log - Bodybuilding.com If you want to develop your own Strength Training Log, this is a pretty cool tool and it's free. Bodybuilding.com - Printable Workout Logs - Create Your Own!

If any of ya are interested in beginning a structured Running Program, talk to me first. But if you need some good running resources, here are a couple of my favorite sites. They're loaded with info. http://www.halhigdon.com/ and http://www.run100s.com/

I've added a couple of the races that I'll be doing in the next couple months. If any of you are interested in participating in any fun events of your own, please let me know. I'm sure I can help get ya pointed in the right direction.
Camp Pendleton Races: Mountain Warfare Training Challenge
Rock 'n' Roll Marathon - June 3, 2007 - San Diego, California

In addition, I'm going to start putting together Mountain Bike, Rock Climbing and Kayaking clinics. Please let me know if you might be interested. This is the good stuff in life! Have a great weekend!

Joe

Joe Decker
"World's Fittest Man"
858-342-2993
www.joe-decker.com

"i ran. i ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. then i ran some more."

No comments: