Tuesday, July 24, 2007

About My Workouts

Hey Gang,

I've been getting some specific questions about my workouts and wanted to try to clear things up the best that I can. First, I've been competing in Powerlifting for 23 years, Strongman competitions for 10 years, and Ultra Running for about 10 years too. The daily and weekly workouts that I utilize are a combination of my years of competitive experience, college education, military background and rugged farm upbringing. This workout format is the same that I used to break a Guinness World Record for Fitness in 2000. Trust me, it will work.

Real quick, what is Fitness? Some say it's looking like a supermodel or having big muscles. Fitness is different things to many different people, but by definition fitness is a mixture of cardio endurance, muscular endurance & strength, flexibility and body composition. This is the definition of fitness that I subscribe too. This is what you will get from my workouts. My goal is to help you achieve total body fitness through a very comprehensive and well rounded workout format. The things we tend to value most in life are the things that we work the hardest to obtain. "Long. Strong. Fast. Fit!"

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Joe Decker

No comments: